Thus far we have cooked
- Meditteranean tomato and rice soup,
- Oven semi-dried tomatoes
- tomato sauce with onion and garlick
- tomato, tuna, mushroom and spinach sauce,
- Pizza with rich tomato, red onion and redwine sauce
- Bruschetta (on home-made bread)
- Vegetable Lasagne (in the freezer)
- and of course Greek Salad - both Sakturian and Horiatki variant.
We have a few more red tomatoes to come, I think, and then it is on to the green tomato chutney recipe. Luckily this month's Cuisine magazine, and last week's Press Zest section both have recipes. I have bought green apples, raisins and ginger, so we are now ready to cook!